We kindly ask that you pay your membership dues in advance
of the first choir rehearsal, to avoid first day chaos!
- Due to our 3-year COVID hiatus, we are asking ALL members to complete our New Member Registration Form here. This is to ensure that our database is up to date.
- Once your form has been approved by our Membership Director, please select one of the payment options below to pay your dues.
Dues Payment Online
To pay your dues using PayPal:
1. Click HERE to log into your personal Paypal account
2. Next select the Transfer Money option
3. Then find us by entering our Paypal email address: SCSTix@gmail.com
4. Now make your $25 membership dues payment
It's that EASY!
Dues Payment by Mail
Dues may be paid through the mail.
Please fill out your check for the appropriate amount
($25 per person - students sing for free)
made payable to "Sarasota Choral Society".
Mail your check to:
The Sarasota Choral Society/Membership
5317 Fruitville Road, #147
Sarasota, FL. 34232
Please include your email address and telephone number.
We will send a receipt via email when the check has cleared.
Dues Payment on First Rehearsal Day
To avoid a long wait on the day itself, it is recommended that you pay your dues in advance online through any of the
options listed on this page.
For those with no other option, a limited number of dues may be payable at the first rehearsal.
Cash, check or credit card will be accepted.
Our rehearsals are held at:
Church of the Palms
3224 Bee Ridge Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34239